Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baptist pastor beaten + tazed by Border patrol - 11 stitches

Baptist pastor beaten + tazed by Border patrol - 11 stitches



I told them I was a US citizen.
I told them I was on a business trip.
I told them I had no drugs or humans in the car.

That wasn't enough. They wanted to search the car, and I invoked my 4th amendment rights.

I DID NOT RESIST OR FIGHT BACK. YET I WAS TAZERED REPEATEDLY AND SHOVED IN BROKEN GLASS REPEATEDLY!

I was IN the United States!!! I had crossed no international border!!!

This occured on the night of April 14/15, 2009

************
Border Patrol agents Diaz, Gomez and Griffiths must be held accountable. Publicize their names everywhere and demand justice be served to make other law enforcement agents realize what they do in the dark will be brought to light and they won't get away with it, so they had better stay within the Constitutional rule of law and uphold it, not break it or stomp rights of American citizens.

Other articles about this travesty of justice:

Pastor Says Border Patrol Worked Him Over

Pastor claims attack by Border Patrol, Arizona DPS

Pastor beaten, Tasered for defending his rights

Updates on border patrol beating

Cesar Y. Diaz - phone #: (928) 343-0849;
email: cesar.diaz@DHS.gov
Ernesto Gomez - phone #: (928) 785-9364; email: Ernesto.Gomez@DHS.GOV
Bryan Griffith

No comments: